NextTrain is a web application that shows a list of next trains departing from the station. The simple UI allows you to get the information you need the most as quickly as possible.
- Once the first page is loaded, it retains all the data needed for a day, thus you can use it offline thereafter.
- You can refresh the page by clicking station name on the header bar without reloading data.
- A preferred train line can be rearranged to be shown at the top by selecting a check button on the left.
The option can be specified in URL when you bookmark the page. For example:
- Clicking a menu icon on the header bar shows a list of other major hub JR stations to select.
- List of supported stations
This web application service is offered free of charge. Although we maintain timetable data up to date, you should be aware temporary changes of train operations by JR due to natural disasters and/or emergencies.
NextTrain is named after the timetable data exchange format created by Mr. H.TOYO in 90's.